Thursday 30 May 2013

~~My favourite idol~~

Hello guys!
Today I wanted to do a different post to what I usually do and I wanted to talk about my favourite idol, how I came across them and why it is that I love them so!


My all time favourite idol is Takahash Ai! She joined Morning Musume in 2001 as a 5th generation member of Morning Musume and was a very popular member within her 10 year reign as a member of Morning Musume! After Yoshizawa Hitomi graduated 2007, and then after Miki Fujimoto graduated soon after Takahashi Ai become the leader of Morning Musume and ran a fantastic line up through the Platinum Era and into 2011.

I first discovered her when I watched the Onna ni Sachi Are PV and I just adored how she acted on camera and how she really captivated you with her amazing acting skills. Then after watching a few Morning Musume live performances I was blown away by how amazing Takitty's voice was. She surpasses the typical talent you expect to find in an idol a hundred times over and I am not surprised she received so much work after graduating Morning Musume. She truly deserves it!
As I listened back to her debut and the first few years of her career in Morning Musume I was very surprised she wasn't straight at the front of the line up. I always found her to have an amazing voice even in her audition clips. However, I am glad that she slowly worked her way to the front, so it proved to people that she did deserve the lead lines she received in singles throughout her Morning Musume career. And it allowed her to learn about herself as a person and an idol and what her weaknesses and strengths were so she could work on them. Not everyone is perfect but by the time Morning Musume got to the Platinum Era Takitty was in full force. Not just as a leader but as the perfect idol! She become a confident performer and she owned herself in a variety of songs. She could do everything from sexy, fun to cute.
And that made me learn how much of a cry baby Takitty was. I found it a very appreciated quality of hers that I loved from the start. She isn't afraid to show her true emotions and with this I could feel what she felt and I could empathize with her and I felt much closer to her as a fan. I know Takitty is just an idol that I will never ever meet in my life, but sometimes I do think of her as a sister. She's a huge influence to me and I couldn't think of any other idol who will ever have the same impact on me as Takitty.
I really loved it when Takitty performed ballads too and even though she was such a versatile performer and could perfectly do whatever she put her mind too, I always felt her strongest expertise was ballads. She could perfectly put so much emotion into a song that once she started to tear up singing the song that's when the performance captivated me. When I saw eng subs of these performances it made me appreciate the song, not just for it's sound, but for it's lyrical content. 

I also feel like I'm similiar to Takahashi Ai in some parts so that's what makes me feel even more connected to Takitty. She's a cry baby like me, seriously the littlest things can make me cry especially if it includes cute bunnies and puppies. I have a passion for singing and theatre like she does and one main thing is that we're both shy yet when we're both performing we have this confidence that we wouldn't usually have in reality.

I will continue to support Takahashi Ai! I know she has a bright future ahead of her in the future and I will never stop believing in Takahashi Ai! I will always support her! I love you Takahashi Ai!

Thanks for reading!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment