Wednesday 17 April 2013

Takahashi Ai due to undergo surgery for vocal nodules

It has been announced that lately Takahashi Ai, an ex-member of Morning Musume has recently been suffering from vocal nodules. She announced on her personal blog:

“I do not feel any pain, so no need to worry! When the surgery is over, and I recover completely, I will sing with all my heart in front of you guys again, and improve my acting skill as an actress as well.”

Now vocal nodules are usually found on the vocal chords and without surgery it can have leave permanent damage. And to be honest it isn't a surprise Ai has suddenly needed surgery for this. I keep track of her activities since her graduation and she has been a very busy bee with being in stage plays such as Dance of the Vampire, The Wedding Singer and Anne of Green Gables to name a few as well as television work. It seems like she is constantly working and maybe it is just taking it's toll in the form of nodules.

Luckily, she is undergoing surgery and should hopefully make an excellent recovery. I hope the surgery goes well, I don't want it to be the end of Ai's reign as an amazing singer! She has the gift and she shouldn't lose it!

Luckily her appearance at the reader theatre "Watashi no Atama no Naka no Kashigomu 5th letter" will be postponed from June 4th to the 12th.

Get well soon Ai-chan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment