Saturday 21 July 2012

Mano Erina announces her graduation!

Today it has been announced that H!P's solo artist Mano Erina will be graduating from Hello!Project in February 2013. This announcement randomly came out of the blue and I guess it will be another emotional obstacle for die hard H!P fans to get over, especially after the double graduation of Risa Niigaki and Aika Mitsui a little while back.The dust had seemed to settle from the shock of Risa and Aika's graduation so with this new graduation announcement it will shake up the H!P fandom once again.

I've been a fan of Hello!Project for a few years now but I only started listening to Mano Erina a year ago when some dubbers I knew covered her songs and I thought they sounded very good. Recently, with her newest releases like Doki Doki Baby, My Days for You and especially Song For The Date I was really really starting to like her a lot. She has a fantastic voice and I do love her more mature style compared to her idol character earlier on in her career. Recently, with how mature she's starting to become and look I did think she was trying to break away from her typical idol image, and now with the graduation coming up in February I should have seen this coming really. I understand Mano Erina is in her twenties now and she wants to expand her horizons so she isn't always known as the soloist of H!P.

To be honest I am sad that she is graduating, but I'm not as sad as when I heard Takahashi Ai was graduating back in September last year. Mano is a singer I'm really starting to get close to as a fan, so it's a shame she's leaving as soon as I'm becoming a big fan of her music. She is a fantastic actress and she is graduating to pursue acting so I do think it would be good for her if she did graduate so she can create her own image and isn't anchored as a Hello!Project idol for the rest of her career.

Good luck Mano Erina for the future! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment